The subject choice listed below is the current subject choice framework for Grade 10 to 12. This could be revised in future.
- English Home Language
- Life Orientation
- Computer Application Technology (except for learners who choose Art above CAT)
- Learners must choose four further subjects in addition to the compulsory subjects.
- Afrikaans First Additional Language OR isiXhosa First Additional Language
- Mathematics OR Mathematical Literacy
- Physical Science OR Business Studies OR Tourism
- Accounting OR History OR Life Science
Some learners take Art as a subject in Grade 10 to 12 at the PJ Olivier Art Centre in place of one of the above subjects. A few learners take Information Technology (IT) at Paul Roos Gymnasium. There is no guarantee that Art and IT are available as subjects each year.