The old building has the following facilities:
- 6 classrooms with data projectors.
- Reception area
- Learner bathrooms
- Sick / Recovery room
The following new facilities have been added before the start of the 2021 school year:
- 3 new prefabricated classrooms with data projectors
- 1 new prefabricated computer centre with computers and data projector
- 1 smaller classroom in the back of the computer centre
- Paved quad area with seating and trees
- Pathway with stairs to serve the new classrooms
A major building project rounded off the infrastructure development at the school during the latter part of 2021.
The project added the following before the start of the 2022 school year:
- Reception area with strong room
- Principal’s office
- Meeting lounge
- Staff bathrooms
- 1 classroom with a data projector and a staffroom that can double up as a medium sized meeting hall.
- Combined library, counselling area and music room, including a piano
- Stoep and pavilion stairs overlooking the soccer field, serving as assembly space.
The school has the following sport facilities:
- Soccer field
- Two cricket nets
- Access to two tennis courts of the Vlaeberg Tennis Club
- Access to a basketball court on a third tennis court at the tennis club